Turn Your Garage Into a Showroom with Epoxy Floor Coating
Nation's Best Concrete Floor Coating Service.
Find A Location Near Me
WISE Custom Floors Last a Lifetime!
Premium Epoxy & Flake Floors In As Little As ONE Day!
Nation's #1 Epoxy Floor & Storage Service
Get Ready For Amazing Service & Exceptional Results!
Residential Flooring Solutions
Commercial Flooring Solutions
Pick Your Color!
We have our custom live flooring visualizer tool to see in real time what your new floor can and will look like. Simply click the button below to visit the page and follow along while you use your very own room to help pick a color and see the result.
Custom Epoxy Floor Coatings, the WISE way!
What to Expect From Start to Finish.
Here at Wise Coatings, we believe that our job isn’t just to provide epoxy flooring but to enhance your property. Our expert designers and installation specialists work hand in hand with you to give you the best flooring options that perfectly blend with your home’s interior and exterior.
Upgrade Your Floor
Get WISE Today!
Choose Wise Coatings
What Makes Wise Coatings Different?
In our industry a lifetime warranty is just not something that’s offered. Most contractors just can’t reliably stand by their work. Wise Coatings does. Get our WISE Lifetime warranty with your floor coating project.
Our team is experienced and thorough with every floor coatings and storage project we install. Check out our gallery to see for yourself!
Too many companies use cheap epoxy. We use only premium grade, industry leading products that we can confidently warranty for life.
The Ultimate Garage Floor
Making The Process Simple: Storage Pods For Your Project
Wondering where you will put all your stuff while we beautify your garage? We offer storage options and can help arrange delivery and pick-up of storage pods, allowing you the time to completely reorganize your garage, on your terms. No more throwing things in the basement, or front yard!
Make The WISE Choice Today!
WISE Coatings Near You
What to Expect
Working With Us Is Easy as 123
GET YOUR QUOTE
Give us a call or fill out a form. We'll reach out soon!
With scheduling made easy, you’ll be able to pick a time that works for you. Your time is valuable. We get it!
Get excited about your new project and rest easy knowing experts are doing the job.
FAQs of the Epoxy Garage Flooring Industry
If you’re looking to epoxy your garage floor, we recommend hiring a professional. This will ensure a quality finish and prevent any issues down the road.
There are a few key steps you need to take to epoxy your garage floor properly.
- You will need to clean the surface of the floor thoroughly. This process also includes grinding the cement to a smooth finish so that will adhere to the epoxy resin. This means removing all dirt, grease, and oils from the surface. You can do this by using a degreaser or cleaner specifically made for garage floors.
- You will need to apply a primer to the floor. This will help the epoxy adhere better to the surface and will help ensure that the finished product looks good and lasts long.
- You need to apply the epoxy coat itself. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions closely so that you get the best results possible.
Professionals have the experience and knowledge to prep your floor correctly, which is critical for a successful epoxy coating. They’ll also be able to apply the coating evenly and ensure that it cures properly.
DIY kits are available, but we don’t recommend going this route unless you’re confident in your ability to follow directions and do the job correctly. Otherwise, you risk ending up with an inferior finish or even damaging your floor.
If you’re interested in epoxy garage floors, our advice is to hire Wise Coatings and your floor will last longer than a DYI garage floor.
The cost to epoxy garage floor can vary depending on a few factors.
- First, the size of your garage will impact the overall price.
- Second, the type of epoxy you choose will also affect the cost. Typically, water-based epoxies are less expensive than solvent-based epoxies. However, solvent-based epoxies typically provide superior protection and durability.
- Third, the condition of your concrete will also play a role in the price. If your concrete is in good condition, then it will likely be less expensive to coat than if it is in poor condition.
Finally, the brand of epoxy you choose can also impact the price. In general, higher quality epoxies will be more expensive than lower quality brands.
The cost to epoxy a garage floor varies depending on a number of factors, but in general, you can expect the cost to start at $2,000 for a professional to do the job right. This includes the cost of materials, labor, and any necessary equipment rental. Of course, the actual price will vary depending on the size and condition of your garage floor, as well as the specific products and methods used.
Call Wise Coatings Today to get the garage floor you deserve!